Hendon School Of Motoring:
- Guarantees your lessons will last for the full time
- Guarantees your safety and comfort in our clean, dual controlled car
- Guarantees a calm, patient and positive learning environment
- Guarantees your confidentiality
- Guarantees full support in passing your theory and practical tests, and developing your driving beyond test standard
Hendon School Of Motoring also promises you that:
- Support you during your driving lessons and beyond. We will use the latest training aids and methods that suit you. We will design a driving course to match your specific needs from your first lesson through to your practical driving test.
- Keep you informed of your progress during your driving lessons and give you a self assessment record system so you can keep track of your progress.
- Make sure that the highest standards of personal and professional conduct during your driving lessons are met.
- We will conduct a mock test to help you build your confidence towards the DSA test.
- Always be courteous and considerate to you on all your driving lessons.
- Always avoid physical contact (except in an emergency).
- Keep all our driving school cars fully insured, properly maintained and with the driving instructors licence on show for your inspection.
- Always try to be on time at the agreed meeting point, and be available for the full duration of the lesson booking (subject to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control).
- Try to inform you well in advance should a driving lesson need to be rescheduled (subject to circumstances beyond your Instructor´s control).
- Let you know when you are ready for your driving test, giving you the best possible chance of a first time pass.
- Most of all we will not shout at you, blame you for your mistakes or make you feel bad, we want you to enjoy your driving lessons and training with us so that you can learn as quickly as you can.